|Date:||2019-06-19 (Last updated on:2019-06-19)|
|Position:||Real Estate Analyst|
|Company:||Berkshire Axis Development|
We are a leading Canadian Real Estate developer focusing on the investment in and building of high-quality Industrial and Residential properties primarily in the GTA. Over the last five years we’ve developed dozens of properties and managed investments of hundreds of millions of dollars.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the Real Estate Analyst will support the team by researching, modelling, analysis, tracking and reporting on all aspects of the development process. They will be responsible for a wide array of tasks, inclusive of the following:
• Preparing detailed financial models and in-depth analysis to assist in investment decisions facilitating investments, acquisitions, development, and dispositions in the industrial, office and multi res asset classes.
• Assist with the due diligence process
• Researching comparable sales and leasing data.
• Support the preparation of internal and external investment memorandums and other presentation materials.
• Providing advanced analytic support.
• Understanding Industrial real estate as an asset
• Additional duties and projects as assigned.
The successful candidate for this position candidates will possess the following:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Engineering ideally with a concentration/interest in Real Estate.
• 3 years or more experience in Real Estate investment or finance.
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Minimum of 3 years of modelling experience in an analysis-intensive position.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Argus skills are an asset
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong relationship building, interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and team skills.
• Ability to obtain results in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple demands and tight deadlines.
• Experience in Residential and/or Industrial development is an asset.
|Back | Apply|