Join TCA - Benefits & Services
- Construction Book online & hardcopy (annual directory/classified listings) - A buyers guide distributed to developers/property managers, architects/engineers, TCA members and buyers of construction. 2 free electronic online classified listing to new members. Hard copy classifed or full/half page advertising available to TCA members only.
- Builders' Digest (quarterly magazine) - profile new members by putting your name and logo in the next available issue in the "Weclome new members" page. Electronic issues posted on our website.
- e-Connect (monthly electronic newsletter) - Welcoming new members under the "Welcome New Members" tab with a line about your business.
- Website advertising - be seen by industry buyers anywhere anytime at their job sites or their offices. Membership listing by alphabetical order.
- Sharing your tweets - profiling your projects or tweets (depending on contents). Tag us each time @TCA_Connect in your tweets.
- Green Ambassador Program - profiling member companies who make a sustainable environmental difference. Let us know what your company is doing and TCA could profile your company next.
- Event Sponsorships (functions) - active involvement.
- Buildings Week Trade Show (Virtual Trade Show Week for 2020) - invitation to attend - Nov.30-Dec.4, 2020)
- The Construction Institute of Canada (TCIC) - Industry courses, Topical seminars, Leadership Workshops etc. (E-learning sessions, On-site and In-class sessions). Find out about your pathway to success.
- Online Job Postings Board - free online vacancies advertisings and viewing of resumes
- Honours and Awards - Best of the Best Awards, TIPTA Award, Gold Seal Program and TCIC Accreditation Program. Click here for a video of our award presentation and TCIC's Student Bid Competition.
- Affidavit Service (Virtual on-line signing) - free
- Lawyers Referral Service - free
- Information, Advice & Assistance - free
- WSIB Safety Excellence Program - TCA members' rate.
- Standard Contract Documents & Publications - members' rate
- TCA Advantage Club - discount programs - great savings like Fiat/Chrysler vehicles, Home Depot Reward Program (20% savings on tools rental), group Home & Auto Insurance ($1K), DCN industry newspaper (25% savings), CSP publishing @ $200 flat, Builders Digest magazine advertising (10% savings) etc.
- Meeting Rooms - free
- ConstructConnect Project Intelligence (CCPI) - A projects opportunity plaftform that promotes your company, predicts projects of interest based on the company profile you set up, projects you select can be collaboratively shared with colleagues, and tender documents are easily pushed to digital takeoff. This all comes with a mobile app which makes tracking projects on-the-go possible. Simply put, this is an all-in-one solution and TCA members enjoys a 15% discount (certain conditions apply).
- Social Events (free and pay events) - 7 free events with 4 new members networking Virtual workshops, Members Day event (free display&network), power-breakfast and annual general Virtual meeting. Pay events like: Golf Tournaments, Ski Day, Industry Dance (e.g. 150 Birthday Party) etc.
- Click here for a video of our AGM event, Members Day event. 150 Party event
- Committee Participation & Legislative Involvement (volunteering) - 4-5 meetings in a year.
- Young Construction Leaders Club (free club) - for members who are 40 years or under. Inexpensive networking events like: Ping Pong Night, Pub Night, Boat Cruise, Education Virtual Day etc. (YCL videos)
After reviewing the mandate and the many benefits of membership, please contact us for an application form.
For more information or a demo of the CCPI platform or to enquire about costs, please contact us at Tel: 416-499-4000:
- Nazak Ghobadi at ext.4106,
- Andrew Guo at ext. 4110,
- Klaire Flores at ext. 4109 or
- Polyanna Fok at ext. 4115 (Cel: 647-226-1753)