Join TCA - Benefits & Services
- Construction Book online & hardcopy (annual directory/classified listings) - A buyers guide distributed to developers/property managers, architects/engineers, TCA members and buyers of construction. 2 free electronic online classified listing to new members. Hard copy classifed or full/half page advertising available to TCA members only.
- Builders' Digest (quarterly magazine) - profile new members by putting your name and logo in the next available issue in the "Weclome new members" page.
- e-Connect (monthly electronic newsletter) - Welcoming new members under the "Welcome New Members" tab with a line about your business.
- Website advertising - be seen by industry buyers anywhere anytime at their job sites or their offices. Membership listing by alphabetical order.
- Sharing your tweets - profiling your projects or tweets (depending on contents). Tag us each time @TCA_Connect in your tweets.
- Green Ambassador Program - profiling member companies who make a sustainable environmental difference. Let us know what your company is doing and TCA could profile your company next.
- Event Sponsorships (functions) - active involvement.
- Construct Canada Trade Show (conference) - invitation to attend - Dec.4-6 for 2019)
- Social Events (free and pay events) - 7 free events with 4 new members networking workshops, Members Day event (free display&network), power-breakfast and annual general meeting. Pay events like: Golf Tournament, Ski Day, Industry Dance (e.g. 150 Birthday Party 2017) etc.
- Click here for a video of our AGM event, Members Day event. 150 Party event
- Committee Participation & Legislative Involvement (volunteering) - 4-5 meetings in a year.
- Young Construction Leaders Club (free club) - for members who are 40 years or under. Inexpensive networking events like: Ping Pong Night, Pub Night, Boat Cruise, Education Days etc. (YCL videos)
- The Construction Institute of Canada (TCIC) - Industry courses, Topical seminars, Leadership Workshops etc. Find out about your pathway to success.
- Online Job Postings Board - free vacancies advertisings and viewing of resumes
- Honours and Awards - Best of the Best Awards, TIPTA Award, Gold Seal Program and TCIC Accreditation Program. Click here for a video of our award presentation and TCIC's Student Bid Competition.
- Meeting Rooms - free
- Affidavit Service - free
- Lawyers Referral Service - free
- Information, Advice & Assistance - free
- Safety Group - TCA members' rate
- Standard Contract Documents & Publications - members' rate
- TCA Advantage Club - discount programs - great savings like Fiat/Chrysler vehicles, group Home & Auto Insurance ($1K), DCN industry newspaper (25% savings), Builders Digest magazine advertising (10% savings) etc.
Project Opportunities (additional subscriptions - available to members)
- EPR - Electronic Plans Room - 24 hrs internet access to electronic tender drawings/specifications/addenda. Service also includes Project Information, Bidders Lists and Tenders Results List.
After reviewing the mandate and the many benefits of membership, please contact us for an application form.
For more information or to enquire about costs, please contact: Nazak Ghobadi at ext.4106, Andrew Guo at ext. 4223. Klaire Flores at ext. 4109 or Polyanna Fok 416-499-4000 at ext. 4115 at our Richmond Hill office.