TCA's Innovation Award is awarded annually to a member company whose extraordinary achievemment during the year is genuinely precedent setting in terms of innovation. What sets the winner apart is their willingness to think outside the box and devise new and improved ways to tackle seemingly insurmountable challenges. Guideline criteria include:
- Breaking with tradition and devising clever"new" approaches to improve performance
- Ability to create "cost effective" solutions
- Sensitivity to schedule, quality and environmental constraints
- Ethical conduct and professionalism are always mandatory
- Solutions that remain sensitive to safety protocols are also critical
Click here for the 2016 Nomination Form.
Current Winner - 2015
Stephenson Engineering Ltd.
Westbury National Show Systems Ltd.
High-resolution video wall
Amherst Concrete Pumping
Wilkinson Chuts/Metro Group
PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Project: Crystal Structure at ROM
The Dalton Company
Project: The Boulevard Club
(Honorable Mention) Priestly Demolition
Project: Demolition of Terminal 1 - Pearson International Airport
Project: The Retro Plate System
Principal: Vince Harker
PCL / Aecon Joint Venture
Project: L.P. Pearson International Airport Building Project
(Temporary Suspended Work Platform)
Michael O'Malley, Senior Project Manager
Toromont Cat Power Systems
Dalton Engineering & Construction
Access Suspended Platforms