Chancellor's Award for Excellence
TCIC is dedicated to raising the level of construction industry professional excellence through education, training and continuing professional development. The recipient of the Chancellor's Award takes time away from their busy schedule to give back to the industry they serve so faithfully and goes above and beyond to help peers become more ethical, more knowledgeable and more professioal industry practioners. Guideline criteria incluude:
1. A commitment to professional and ethical conduct
2. Demonstrates leadership and strives to make a genuine difference
3. Plays an active role in TCIC's continuing professional development program
- Plaque in Construction Centre
- Plaque to recipient
Nominations & Awards Committee.
* This award was established in 2005 and is presented annually at the Annual Meeting.
Click here for the 2016 Nomination Form.
Current Winner - 2015
Compton Cho - Bird Construction Group
Faith Chen - (Toronto Construction Association)
Michael Shell - Miller Thomson LLP
Andy Gordon MHPM Project Managers Inc.
Michael Sherrard (Sherrard Kuzz) Sherrard Kuzz LLP
Clint Kissoon George Brown College
John Wills George Brown College
Bill Nichols Mutual Gain
Craig Lesurf Vanbots Construction Corporation
Lisa Cooke PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Monica Darroch Eastern Construction Canada Limited
Deborah Fillippe Kenaidan Contracting
Suzanne Kavanagh George Brown College
Anne McNeely Blake Cassels
Wendy Van Straaten Aecon Buildings